DSUmmer Camp Week 3: 5 Days (Monday July 3rd to Fri. July 7th)
Week 3 of DSUmmer Camp $400
5 days – Monday July 3rd to Friday July 7th
DSUmmer Camp has the perfect blend of summer activities all over the campus. We’ve got backyard games, swimming, arts, trivia challenges, ice cream and lots of fun activities to make new friends of all ages. This week we celebrate 4th July with the ultimate Ferris Bueller moment for kids to ride the DSU float down Washington Street, waving to the crowds and throwing candy.
Please note camp hours including special 4th of July timing/location:
- Monday July 3rd: 9am to 2pm at DSU
- Tuesday July 4th: 12pm to 4pm (Drop-off at Bay Road, Pickup at DSU at 4pm.)*
- Wednesday July 5th: 9am to 2pm at DSU
- Thursday July 6th: 9am to 2pm at DSU
- Friday July 7th: 9am to 2pm at DSU
*Participation in the 4th July parade is optional. Parents and children arrive at 12noon on Bay Road to ride the float. Pick up at DSU at 4pm.
Participants must be at least 6 and all students under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
All campers must have completed kindergarten to participate.
$400 Camp fee includes the 4th of July t-shirt*, lunch, swim**, camp supplies.
*Please include size of t-shirt in camp registration form.
**Percy Walker Pool Swim Waiver must be on file.
- Cancel anytime up till May 1st – 80% refund
- Cancel after May 1st – 50% refund
- Cancel June 1st or after – no refund.