DSU’s 2021/2022 After School Programming
If you would like to sign up for After School Programming, we will fill days on a first come, first serve basis until the day is full. For this reason, there will be cut offs with each grade as demand allows. Students will be waitlisted until rosters are finalized, or approved based on days selected.
A. Create an Account at Community Root
Community Root is DSU’s secure online registration system.
- Upon account creation you will see your name listed as the account holder
- Now add your child[ren] using the “Add Children to Enroll” button.
- Once you have finished adding children to your account, begin the enrollment process.
- Be sure to click the green “submit and continue” button in the upper right corner each time you finish a step.* Please set Category to filter your grade specific options or set it to ALL to see all programs available.
- Select “submit and continue” again to bypass the calendar screen. If you are prompted to select a day, you can choose the first day of school 9/01/2021 to bypass.
- If you are enrolling multiple students, you will enjoy a 5% discount on each student’s tuition. Click the “Add” button beside the Multi Child Discount message box for each student with siblings. For individual students, do not click add, bypass this screen by click “submit and continue”. The discount will be applied to each month’s tuition. You will see a total annual discount displayed on your payment screen.
- You will be prompted to complete or update the following state-mandated forms. If you have enrolled your student into DSU programming previously, please review and update forms where needed. As an after school program licensed by the Department of Early Education & Care (EEC), we are required to have this paperwork filed annually for each student.
- Student Enrollment Form
- First Aid Form
- Transportation Plan Form
- Consent to Leave Form
- Parent Handbook Confirmation
- Code of Conduct
- Once you have completed these forms for the student you are enrolling, you will click “submit and continue”.
- On the payment summary screen, you will see the program details. You will see the amount you will be charged monthly, less the sibling discount (it will appear as an annual discount, but the total charge will represent the monthly discount. In order to secure your enrollment into DSU programming, your deposit will represent the last month’s tuition.
- The remaining monthly tuition payments will be automated, and begin on August 31st for September tuition. Registration fees and tuition are non-refundable. DSU programming is a school year-long commitment. ** If you selected multiple students for different programs, on this screen you may need to “remove” any programs that don’t apply. Click submit and continue
- Insert your payment type and click “confirm and submit” to complete the first deposit payment and registration. Reminder that you will be waitlisted temporarily, while DSU fills rosters by day of the week.
- Click the “Home” button at the top to enroll additional students.
Other Helpful Forms (Download & Print as Needed)
For questions regarding your student’s enrollment status, please contact: email@example.com or 781 934-2290
For technical difficulties, please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-934-2290
Conditionally Required Forms
The forms below are required for students with individual health plans and any student requiring an EPI Pen.
Please print out the form and scan and upload it through the secure upload link provided to the right. Alternatively, you may drop these forms at DSU ensuring receipt by DSU Staff.
Upload Completed Forms
Document Upload via our secure file transfer. If you have the tools to scan your completed forms, you may upload at this link. Medication Consent forms and Individual Health Care Plan forms need to be uploaded at this link or submitted to the DSU office in person. Thank you.