After School Program Enrollment
Back to school 2020/2021 is complex. DSU, real-time, is building programming that will continue to offer students social engagement, enrichment and academic support in a safe setting. Regardless of the learning model implemented we are committed to supporting Duxbury students and their families. Once we have finalized the program details, we will update this page with instructions and fee structure. Thank you for your patience as we work through this ever changing landscape. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Please take a moment to complete this short survey, to let us know what your family needs!
After School Program Enrollment Steps
A. Create an Account at Community Root
Community Root is DSU’s secure online registration system.
- Upon account creation you will see your name listed as the account holder
- Now add your child[ren] using the “Add Children to Enroll” button.
- Once you have finished adding children to your account, begin the enrollment process.
- Be sure to click the green “submit and continue” button in the upper right corner each time you finish a step. You can enroll multiple students to multiple programs at one time. * Please set Category to either Alden After School or DMS CEO to select your program(s).
- Select “submit and continue” again to bypass the calendar screen
- If you are enrolling multiple students, you will enjoy a 5% discount on each student’s tuition. Click the “add” button beside the Multi Child Discount message box for each students with siblings. For individual students, do not click add, bypass this screen by click “submit and continue”.
- You will be prompted to complete the following state mandated forms.
- As an after school program licensed by the Department of Early Education & Care (EEC), we are required to have this paperwork filed for each student.
- Student Enrollment Form
- First Aid Form
- Transportation Plan Form
- Consent to Leave Form
- Parent Handbook Confirmation
- Code of Conduct
- Once you have completed these forms for each student you are enrolling, you will click “submit and continue”.
- On the payment summary screen, you will see the program details. (If you have enrolled multiple students, you will designate the correct program for each student on this screen by removing the program that doesn’t belong to each student). You will see the amount you will be charged. In order to secure your enrollment into DSU programming, your deposit will be September and June tuition. June will be charged immediately, and September will be charged August 1st.
- The remaining 8 monthly tuition payments will be automated, and begin on October 1st for October’s tuition. Registration fees and tuition are non-refundable. DSU programming is a school year long commitment. ** If you selected multiple students for different programs, on this screen you may need to “remove” any programs that don’t apply. Click submit and continue
- Insert your payment type and click “confirm and submit” to complete the first deposit payment and registration.
Other Helpful Forms (Download & Print as Needed)
For questions regarding your student’s enrollment status, please contact: email@example.com or 781 934-2290
For technical difficulties, please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-934-2290
Conditionally Required Forms
The forms below are required for students with individual health plans and any student requiring an EPI Pen.
Please print out the form and scan and upload through the secure upload link provided to the right. Alternatively, you may drop these forms at DSU ensuring receipt by DSU Staff.
Upload Completed Forms
Document Upload via our secure file transfer. If you have the tools to scan your completed forms, you may upload at this link. Medication Consent forms and Individual Health Care Plan forms need to be uploaded at this link or submitted to the DSU office in person. Thank you.